Glucomannan and cholesterol Medical Research
More About Cholesterol
- Effect of short-term ingestion of konjac glucomannan on serum cholesterol in healthy men.
- Cholesterol reduction by glucomannan and chitosan is mediated by changes in cholesterol absorption and bile acid and fat excretion in rats.
- Comparison between physiological effects of konjac-glucomannan and propionate in baboons fed "Western" diets.
- Low levels of viscous hydrocolloids lower plasma cholesterol in rats primarily by impairing cholesterol absorption.
- Antisteatotic effects of four kinds of dietary fibers in rats fed on high cholesterol diet: a preliminary morphometric analysis
- Effects of dietary konjac mannan on serum and liver cholesterol levels and biliary bile acid composition in hamsters.
- Influences of refined konjac meal on the levels of tissue lipids and the absorption of four minerals in rats.