Konjac glucomannan cholesterol reduction
- Effect of short-term ingestion of konjac glucomannan on serum cholesterol in healthy men.
- Cholesterol Reduction by Glucomannan and Chitosan Is Mediated by Changes in Cholesterol Absorption and Bile Acid and Fat Excretion in Rats1 ,2 ,3
- Long-term effects of dietary fiber supplementation on serum glucose and lipoprotein levels in diabetic rats fed a high cholesterol diet.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- FIBRE FOR INTESTINAL BALANCE
- HOW CAN YOU LOWER CHOLESTEROL?
- Evaluating Natural Weight Loss Supplements
- Konjac-Mannan (Glucomannan) Improves Glycemia and Other Associated Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease in Type 2 Diabetes