Instant Konjac glucomannan pasta recipes
- 6 oz konjac glucomannan pasta
- 1 cn Alaska salmon (14 3/4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 Red bell pepper -- thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro or parsley -- chopped
- 1 Lime -- juiced/rind grat
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Sour cream Paprika to taste
- 1 bunch Green onion -- thinly sliced
- 2 tb Light mayonnaise
- 3 Ripe avocados -- diced
- Lettuce leaves to serve on
Konjac glucomannan Instant Wet Noodles
Thin, translucent, gelatinous noodles made from the soluble fiber konjac glucomannan, have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
Konjac wet foods was made by nature soluble fiber - glucomannan and water, have zero net carb, is very low glycemic nature food, which contain about 96% water and 4% soluble fiber.
Konjac foods have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
They are very much like cellophane or bean thread noodles in taste and texture BUT they have no net carbs or calories.
Konjac foods is kind of instant foods, you can eat as salad with your favored dressing.
Konjac wet foods can be made into many different styles and shapes, like thin noodles, tube pasta, flat pasta, mini pearl pasta and also tofu pasta available on the market.
Konjac foods was made by pure soluble fiber glucomannan and water only, no calories, no net carb, no fat, no protein, no gluten and wheat free, is very low glycemic nature food.
Storage: at room temperature or refrigerator (avoid freezing)