- 12oz konjac glucomannan pasta
- 1 lb Mixed seafood(scallops,squid Shrimp, and/or firm white Fish fillets) cut into 2" Pieces
- 1 1/2 c Diced sweet red peppers
- 1 c Diced sweet green peppers
- 3/4 c Diced red onions
- 3/4 c Thinely sliced carrots
- 1/2 c Chopped green onions
- 1 c 2% yogurt
- 1/3 c Light mayonnaise
- 1/2 c Chopped fresh dill or
- 1 1/2tbsp dried
- 2 tb Lemon juice
- 2 ts Crushed garlic
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- Drain and rinse konjac pasta with cold water. Drain and place in serving bowl.
- In medium nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, saute seafood just untill cooked, approximately 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add red and green peppers, onions, carrots and green onions to konjac pasta. Add seafood.
- Make the dressing: In small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, garlic and mustard. Pour over konjac pasta. Toss and chill TIPS: firm fish filets can be used with or instead of mxed seafood. Be careful not to over cool. Grilled fish instead of sauteed makes an excellent variation. Make konjac pasta salad and dressing can be prepared early in day. Do not toss untill ready to serve.
Serving Size : 1
Thin, translucent, gelatinous noodles made from the soluble fiber konjac glucomannan, have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
Konjac wet foods was made by nature soluble fiber - glucomannan and water, have zero net carb, is very low glycemic nature food, which contain about 96% water and 4% soluble fiber.
Konjac foods have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
They are very much like cellophane or bean thread noodles in taste and texture BUT they have no net carbs or calories.
Konjac foods is kind of instant foods, you can eat as salad with your favored dressing.
Konjac wet foods can be made into many different styles and shapes, like thin noodles, tube pasta, flat pasta, mini pearl pasta and also tofu pasta available on the market.
Konjac foods was made by pure soluble fiber glucomannan and water only, no calories, no net carb, no fat, no protein, no gluten and wheat free, is very low glycemic nature food.
Storage: at room temperature or refrigerator (avoid freezing)