Instant Konjac glucomannan pasta recipes
- 1/3 c White wine vinegar
- 1 tb Olive oil, extra light
- 1 t Dill weed
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Dry mustard
- 1/8 ts Pepper
- 8 oz konjac glucomannan pasta
- 1 c Sliced carrots
- 1 c Cut 1" fresh green beans
- 1/2 c Red bell pepper strips
- 4 Green onions, sliced (1/2c)
- 8 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c Sliced cucumber
- 3 oz (1/2 c) cubed low fat
- -mozzarella cheese
1. In a jar, combine all dressing ingredients, and shake well.
2. Drain and rinse konjac pasta in cold water.
3. Cook carrot and green beans.
4. In a large serving bowl, combine konjac pasta and remaining salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
Serving Size : 8
Konjac glucomannan Instant Wet Noodles
Thin, translucent, gelatinous noodles made from the soluble fiber konjac glucomannan, have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
Konjac wet foods was made by nature soluble fiber - glucomannan and water, have zero net carb, is very low glycemic nature food, which contain about 96% water and 4% soluble fiber.
Konjac foods have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
They are very much like cellophane or bean thread noodles in taste and texture BUT they have no net carbs or calories.
Konjac foods is kind of instant foods, you can eat as salad with your favored dressing.
Konjac wet foods can be made into many different styles and shapes, like thin noodles, tube pasta, flat pasta, mini pearl pasta and also tofu pasta available on the market.
Konjac foods was made by pure soluble fiber glucomannan and water only, no calories, no net carb, no fat, no protein, no gluten and wheat free, is very low glycemic nature food.
Storage: at room temperature or refrigerator (avoid freezing)