Instant Konjac glucomannan pasta recipes
- 1 pound konjac glucomannan pasta
- 4 ts Olive oil
- 1 oz (30 g) flaked almonds
- 2 oz (60 g) currants
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 ts Ground cumin
- 1/4 ts Ground coriander
- 1 Yellow pepper, de-seeded and Cut into slivers
- 1 tb Finely chopped fresh Parsley
- 1 tb Finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tb Finely chopped fresh Coriander
- Salt and freshly ground Black pepper
- Fresh coriander leaves, to Garnish
- Drain and Rinse konjac pasta with cold water and drain thoroughly. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and add flaked almonds, currants and garlic. Cook gently, stirring, until the almonds turn a rich nutty brown. Remove from the heat and blend in the lime juice, cumin and coriander.
- Gently fold the konjac pasta, pepper slivers and fresh herbs into the dressing until lightly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then serve the salad, garnished with sprigs of fresh coriander.
Serving Size : 4
Konjac glucomannan Instant Wet Noodles
Thin, translucent, gelatinous noodles made from the soluble fiber konjac glucomannan, have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
Konjac wet foods was made by nature soluble fiber - glucomannan and water, have zero net carb, is very low glycemic nature food, which contain about 96% water and 4% soluble fiber.
Konjac foods have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
They are very much like cellophane or bean thread noodles in taste and texture BUT they have no net carbs or calories.
Konjac foods is kind of instant foods, you can eat as salad with your favored dressing.
Konjac wet foods can be made into many different styles and shapes, like thin noodles, tube pasta, flat pasta, mini pearl pasta and also tofu pasta available on the market.
Konjac foods was made by pure soluble fiber glucomannan and water only, no calories, no net carb, no fat, no protein, no gluten and wheat free, is very low glycemic nature food.
Storage: at room temperature or refrigerator (avoid freezing)