- 2 tb Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c Red wine vinegar
- 1 tb Finely minced garlic
- 1 c Olive oil
- Salt and pepper -- to taste
- 1 pound konjac glucomannan pasta
- 6 Ripe plum tomatoes -- each cut in 8 pieces
- 1 lg Yellow pepper -- seeded -- cut in 1/4" dice
- 1/2 c Yellow raisins
- 1/2 c Coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 lb Snow peas -- lightly blanched -- cut lengthwise in 1/4" -- slivers
- 1/2 lb Tender green beans -- lightly blanched -- cut in 1" lengths
- 6 Scallions -- 3" green on -- thinly sliced
- 1 md Zucchini -- in 1/4" dice
- 3/4 c Pitted imported black olives
- 3/4 c Slivered fresh basil leaves -- 2 tb. reserved
- 1/4 c Freshly grated Parmesan
Dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, garlic. Slowly
drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
Drain and rinse konjac pasta under cold water and drain again.
Place in a large bowl and toss with 3/4 cup of the dressing. Add tomatoes, yellow pepper, raisins and walnuts. Toss konjac pasta and other ingredients again and set aside.
Twenty minutes before serving, add the lightly blanched snow peas, green beans, scallions, zucchini, black olives and 3/4 cup slivered fresh basil. Toss together and adjust seasonings. Just before serving, add additional dressing to moisten the salad. Then
toss with Parmesan cheese and garnish with reserved 2 tb. slivered basil leaves.
Serving Size : 12
Thin, translucent, gelatinous noodles made from the soluble fiber konjac glucomannan, have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
Konjac wet foods was made by nature soluble fiber - glucomannan and water, have zero net carb, is very low glycemic nature food, which contain about 96% water and 4% soluble fiber.
Konjac foods have no discernable taste but absorb the dominant flavors of the soup or dish to which they're added.
They are very much like cellophane or bean thread noodles in taste and texture BUT they have no net carbs or calories.
Konjac foods is kind of instant foods, you can eat as salad with your favored dressing.
Konjac wet foods can be made into many different styles and shapes, like thin noodles, tube pasta, flat pasta, mini pearl pasta and also tofu pasta available on the market.
Konjac foods was made by pure soluble fiber glucomannan and water only, no calories, no net carb, no fat, no protein, no gluten and wheat free, is very low glycemic nature food.
Storage: at room temperature or refrigerator (avoid freezing)